The most beautiful flowering trees in your garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Oh, it would be wonderful, mote than wonderful:D . I would choose jacarandas - or magnolias, magnolias are gorgeous too:

Claudine, my choice would be white crepe myrtles. Then in between the individual trees I think I would plant azaleas, also white, or maybe even gardenias. Then again, it might be better just to have the rows of trees and do azaleas across the front of the house, gardenias around the side or in back...

Reaction score
This is my tree for weddings.. I love the java cassia ... take a look..
5084532_f520.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Maddie, that java cassia is one of the most beautiful trees I've ever seen, if not the most! It would be lovely to stand in a small grove surrounded by several of them; (wouldn't that make a lovely picture?) are the flowers very fragrant?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, this java cassia is so beautiful, it looks so subtle! I've never seen this tree in real life because it doesn't grow in my area but I imagine it must be wonderful:D

Reaction score
@ Chanell, it is.. it has a very mild fragrance and I love it. I can sit and look at this tree all day long.. :) I keep telling my husband that we will have our renewal of marriage vows for our silver wedding anniversary under this tree :)
@ Claudine, this is a tropical tree found abundantly in the Bahamas and the West Indies and the Islands of Java, Sumatra and Borneo.
I have planted a small sapling in my piece of land where i plan to live after my husbands retirement .. in fact I have planted a cassia fistula at the western end of the plot and a java cassia at the eastern end.. I guess in another few years they both will have flowers.. and we could actually celebrate our silver wedding anniversary there :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, this sounds wonderful, so romantic:D

In my area we have a lot of chestnut trees. They're enormous and they look wonderful when they're covered with flowers:

508.jpg

kwitnacy_kasztanowiec.jpg

Reaction score
I have never seen chestnut trees in bloom.. they look lovely.
Another tree I love are the mimosa trees in bloom .. they look spectacular..
12707730-mimosa-tree-in-bloom.jpg

Screen+shot+2011-02-12+at+11.34.50+AM.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
We don't have mimosa trees here...I'm sure looking at them would make me very cheerful, I really like these yellow flowers, it's such a bright color!
Another lovely flowering tree is a simple apple tree:

Spring-apple-tree-bloom_-_West_Virginia_-_ForestWander.jpg

blossom-tree-stone-circle.jpg

Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMG! Those are lovely trees which you guys have posted. How I wish I could also post such pics, but then, I have a small garden which can accommodate only plants in it. I have an hibiscus plant in my garden and by far, that is one of the most beautiful plants in my garden. Every flower I get from the plant is so beautiful.
Other than that, roses are my all time favorite and they make the most beautiful plants in my garden. I have different colors and varieties of roses and the best thing, with all the varieties and colors that my garden provide, I make the Flower Bouquet myself to my friends for special occasions.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Homejob0526, I love roses too! They're my obsession:D

Cherry trees are so gorgeous, I love this shade of pink, it looks really romantic:

Sakura-japanese-cherry-tree-sakura-11430774-640-428.jpg

Reaction score
The Queen’s Crepe Myrtle or popularly known as the Pride of India is a wonderful tree.. The flowers are stunning beautiful in their color and texture, the come in shades of pink and purple.We used to have this tree in a corner of our garden where i spent most of my time as a child.

queens02.jpg

I wish I could find some of my own pictures to post them here.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's really gorgeous. To me it looks very exotic since I've never seen this tree before.

Here, in Poland, we have lots and lots of pear trees, they look lovely in bloom, their flowers are so delicate:

kwitnaca_grusza.jpg

kwitnaca_grusza.jpg

kwitnaca_grusza.jpg

Reaction score
It's really gorgeous. To me it looks very exotic since I've never seen this tree before.

Here, in Poland, we have lots and lots of pear trees, they look lovely in bloom, their flowers are so delicate:

kwitnaca_grusza.jpg

The blooms do look delicate and pretty. I would love to have a tree like this.

Reaction score
We have a Cootamundra Wattle

imagescapex20i.jpg

and a Tamarisk tree

28716626.jpg

Ilove the Jackaranda and intend getting one when I can and a magnolia, I just wish a frangipani would grow here, Ilove the scent as well as the flowers

Ask a Question