Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I

wheat grass.JPG
juice.jpg
I love to grow beautiful wheat grass and process it into healthy wheat grass juice! You would pay a lot of money for this at a health food store, but you can grow it yourself, and its easy and economical.

ziskasun

A seed once sown never dies.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I'm sorry, I don't know what "ruminates" means in relation to gardening.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
I pretend to not know the virtues of wheat grass in human food. Only ruminates can digest cellulose, meaning they bring the product back up and chew their cud. If humans could do that we would all be grazing on our lawns for food. The general view is supposed wheat grass benefits are an illusion..

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I think Durgan got confused. :rolleyes:The correct term is ruminant, not ruminate. For someone who posts constant boring blatherings about various juices and whatever he has made that most people ignore, he is basically irrevelant. Just ignore him. Most people do.

And I think your juice looks lovely!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
I think Durgan got confused. :rolleyes:The correct term is ruminant, not ruminate. For someone who posts constant boring blatherings about various juices and whatever he has made that most people ignore, he is basically irrevelant. Just ignore him. Most people do.

And I think your juice looks lovely!

And my love who are most people? Are you the spokesperson for an esoteric group. If I bore the group, I will gladly FO at a moments notice.

iRoxas

Squeaky Mouse
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
United States
Oh I like the way it looks o.o. Also I wonder what benefits that juice brings, since you said it's healthy. Maybe I should try growing some.

Brandie

Mandrake Momma
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I had a crazy migraine in the Vegas airport once, and they have a Jamba Juice inside. Ordered 2 wheatgrass shots and it was gone within 5 minutes. Amazing stuff!

Ask a Question