The most beautiful flowering trees in your garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Suzjbibby, this Tamarisk tree looks so pretty!
I really love this thread, looking at beautiful pictures of flowering trees is a pure pleasure. I'd love to have each one of them in my garden.
Paulownia tomentosa is a gorgeous tree, unfortunately it doesn't grow in my climate zone:

Paulownia+tomentosa.jpg

2694109543_b6063accff.jpg

Reaction score
I have never heard of Paulownia tomentosa. I googled it and it says it is native to China. It is also called the foxglove tree.. It is really pretty.
We have something here which is a huge bush.. not exactly a tree.. but can grow gto heights of 30 feet and above if left untrimmed.
It is called the peacock flower.. it comes in different colors.. golden yellows, a mix of golden yellow and orange, pinks etc.,
moloflower2.jpg

5275060_f260.jpg

This is a picture of a pink shade from my collection.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This pink shade looks really lovely!:)
I couldn't resist the temptation, I found more pictures of jacarandas, I just love looking at them, they're the most beautiful flowering trees:

morocco_2001.1258407607.jacaranda-tree.jpg

jacarandas.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
All of these trees are so beautiful, and I would be delighted to have any of them in my yard or lining the driveway. I have two flowering cherries that we planted last fall. They had a few blossoms this spring, and are really growing good right now, so by next year, we should have even more blossoms.
I also have a small Mimosa and a Forsythia that I found across the street in the landlords storage place. They are only a couple feet tall, but growing, as well.
Here is the little cherry tree in bloom.
image.jpg

Reaction score
All of these trees are so beautiful, and I would be delighted to have any of them in my yard or lining the driveway. I have two flowering cherries that we planted last fall. They had a few blossoms this spring, and are really growing good right now, so by next year, we should have even more blossoms.
I also have a small Mimosa and a Forsythia that I found across the street in the landlords storage place. They are only a couple feet tall, but growing, as well.
Here is the little cherry tree in bloom.
View attachment 721
I love cherry trees in bloom. They look so subtle and elegant.
I love the pink bottle brush tree. It looks so dreamy and romantic when it is in bloom.

585602005_bc1d4ee04e_z.jpg

images

Reaction score
I love cherry trees in bloom. They look so subtle and elegant.
I love the pink bottle brush tree. It looks so dreamy and romantic when it is in bloom.

585602005_bc1d4ee04e_z.jpg

images

We have those bottle brush trees in Florida. They look really pretty, but the flowers smell awful so I learned as a kid not to pick them.

Reaction score
This pink shade looks really lovely!:)
I couldn't resist the temptation, I found more pictures of jacarandas, I just love looking at them, they're the most beautiful flowering trees:

morocco_2001.1258407607.jacaranda-tree.jpg

jacarandas.jpg

The picture with the fallen flowers is spectacular. It looks like a carpet of purple.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The pink bottle brush tree looks so funny and unique, I've never seen anything like it. I guess it's too cold for them here, in my climate zone:(
Here is a stunning picture of the loveliest cherry trees:

167842_wiosna_droga_plotki_kwitnace_drzewa.jpg

Reaction score
The pink bottle brush tree looks so funny and unique, I've never seen anything like it. I guess it's too cold for them here, in my climate zone:(
Here is a stunning picture of the loveliest cherry trees:
Claudine, I am unable to see the picture you posted.
Don't under estimate the pink bottle brush tree. It is beautiful when trimmed and pruned well. It could be a striking option for any garden. The tree looks beautiful by itself even when it is not in bloom.
However, I don't remember it having any particular smell. I have always played with those flowers as a kid. I need to check it out again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Does anyone else have the same problem? The picture is showing up for me, so I honestly have no idea why you can't see it:(
Here is another gorgeous picture of cherry trees in bloom:

Cherry%20Trees.jpg

Reaction score
That is heaven for me just remove those tall structures from the picture! On a recent holiday we hired a paddle boat to view a stretch of a river full of water lilies. It was the most beautiful experience of my life. This picture reminded me of that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
My boyfriend once hired a paddle boat for us too, it was very romantic. I love my river and I love boats. I'm pretty sure that I could spend my whole life on a ship:D
Here is another beautiful picture:

e1910f06-a0d9-11e2-bcfb-0025b511229e.jpg

Reaction score
It's really gorgeous. To me it looks very exotic since I've never seen this tree before.

Here, in Poland, we have lots and lots of pear trees, they look lovely in bloom, their flowers are so delicate:

kwitnaca_grusza.jpg

kwitnaca_grusza.jpg

Those pear blossoms are stunning. They look like they have polka dots because of the seeds. Gorgeous.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I really love pear trees. They produce beautiful flowers and the most delicious fruits. You are right, the seeds do look like polka dots.
My neighbours have a giant and very old pear tree, I like looking at it every morning.
I found a picture of a gorgeous apple tree:

72744454.jpg

Ask a Question