The most beautiful flowering trees in your garden

Reaction score
Which according to you is the most beautiful flowering tree in your garden? Well, I don;t have any trees.. but a huge bush that I have looks the prettiest in winter.. it is called the white laced Euphorbia.
20090301125159_1_m.jpg

My ficus Benjamina which is currently five foot tall and too bushy to be kept inside our home is pretty all through the year.. This tree/ bush grow up to 20+ feet in height if we let it grow wildly in this weather.. :) That is a little tree :)

Reaction score
I have a magnolia tree that has pretty white blooms. But, I have mainly bushes, lots of azalea bushes! And a red gardenia that is pretty tall. No pictures at hand, sorry!

Reaction score
This is my crabapple. It is close between this and my weeping cherry.

Wow! wow! How I wish I had those trees.. they are stunning. I am sure that your crabapple tree looks beautiful in the moonlight.. Now yoiu make me jealous.
@Blueiris, i am sure that your magnolia tree and azalea bushes look pretty as well. I love magnolias, and I know that azaleas are stunners as well.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
We have a Japanese maple; I'd post a pic, but it's not in bloom right now. It's covered in buds and the leaves have all fallen off show it actually should have flowers soon. It's gorgeous when the petals fall and there is this pinkish-pupleish carpet all over the ground.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love almond trees, I find them the most beautiful. My parents had one in their garden, I loved looking at it but they decided to cut it down, I was crying for a few days:(
It's not that tree, but it's alike:

almond%252520tree%252520in%252520bloom%252520at%252520tantur.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Claudine, almond trees are very beautiful. I saw many of them when I was in Spain; when we were in Rioja one actually had almonds on it. It was the first time I had ever seen an almond tree; before that I had no idea what they looked like let alone how pretty they were.

Reaction score
I have a beautiful tree right by my front door, however, I have no idea what it's name is. It has beautiful green, hardy leaves all throughout the winter, and in the spring, huge pink blooms blossom all over it. I've only lived here for one full season cycle so far. That tree is one of my favorite things about my yard.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, I completely forgot about jacarandas...sometimes I think they're the most beautiful trees in the entire world, they're stunning, they're breathtakingly beautiful. I'd love to have them in my area, it would be wonderful to live in a place like this:

Jacarandas-15.jpg

Reaction score
Oh wow! Heavenly! That is the most beautiful sight I have ever seen.. A jacaranda street..
I wish we had so many trees in one place.. This one is near the lake and i love being there :)
I somehow think it is a tree with a spiritual link.. I don't know why but this is one place I love to mediate in. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I think Jacarandas are very romantic. If they grew in my area, I'd sit under one with my boyfriend and we would have a picnic with white wine and delicious sweets:D . Jacarandas aways remind me of the movie ''What dreams may come".

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
@Claudine, that photo is amazing! I have an image in my mind of something similar that I would like to do if I ever had enough space, though with a different tree. Wouldn't it be lovely to have two rows of flowering trees on either side of the drive leading up to your dream home?

@Maddie, those are beautiful! I remember the Java Cassia from before, but I hadn't seen the other two. I don't think we have so many flowering trees here; there are a lot of shrubs, but I can only think of a handful of trees. One of my favorites is sweet olive - what a heavenly smell!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
looks like it would be a great place for a wedding with all the lavender blooms

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
@Claudine, that photo is amazing! I have an image in my mind of something similar that I would like to do if I ever had enough space, though with a different tree. Wouldn't it be lovely to have two rows of flowering trees on either side of the drive leading up to your dream home?

Oh, it would be wonderful, mote than wonderful:D . I would choose jacarandas - or magnolias, magnolias are gorgeous too:

magnolias-dc-thumb-580x386.jpg

magnolia1.jpg

Ask a Question