Tempted on these forums?

Reaction score
OMG! Where the heck did those peppers come from???!!!

And people think certain mushrooms are scandalous. They are nothing compared to those peppers.

I wish I had some organic cherry tomato seeds. I'd like to grow some over the winter, though they'd likely have to spend most of the time indoors once January rolls around.

I've seen the Peter Peppers on Pinterest. Those peppers are not G rated. Nature is kinky.

Reaction score
I went out and bought some of the plants I saw on this forum but I just can't afford to buy new ones at the moment, which is heartbreaking especially because I've seen some very good looking ones lately :|

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7B
Oh, that is me, too ! I see some of the beautiful flowers and shrubs on here, and just think that I have to have one. However, I know that overloading myself with more plants than I can handle is definitely not a good ides.
I am sure that I can gradually increase what I have, I just have to do it a bit at a time.
Plants are usually on close out after the 4th of July anyway, so I can add some of the ones I really want when I find them on sale.

Reaction score
I get tempted all the time on this forum to buy more plants or outdoor decorations. But since I am trying to relocate, like Maddie is, I'm not buying anything new this year that is going to have to be moved when I find an apartment. When I see something gorgeous on this forum, I just pin it to my Pinterest board for future reference.

Ask a Question