String gardens

Reaction score
Oh wow, these are beautiful rooms. I've never encountered a string garden before so reading this and seeing pictures I'm inspired. I may end up giving my mom a few string flowers for a string garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Oh wow, these are beautiful rooms. I've never encountered a string garden before so reading this and seeing pictures I'm inspired. I may end up giving my mom a few string flowers for a string garden.

Did you see the posts on the first page? We talked about mother's day and I posted a link to instructions on making one. The link also included instructions for a mini terrarium necklace. I think these are great for people who don't have a lot of space. I never did one for my mom; once she moved into her house she got two young cats, and we know what happens to plants around them.

Reaction score
Very clever and it doesn't look like that it would be too expensive to make. They do look fairly low maintenance as long as the soil composition is correct.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
11b
Country
Philippines
These are so fascinating, and I think it might solve our soil issue here at the house! And of course, it's a great space saver. I do want to give this a try in our backyard, which, come to think of it, is the perfect place for hanging. Plus, it's bonsai-friendly. Thanks so much for bringing this info to light!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
These photos are very interesting. I don't know if my skills could make plants look this good.

Ask a Question