Son Might Not Know He Brought Me Fertilizer

Reaction score
Country
United States
Long ago, I had two rabbits. Fed some leaves from a neighbor’s tree. Big mistake! They died real quick. Found out that the plants I fed were poisonous. I can’t recall the name of the plant. It was bush form of a tree with reddish colored leaves. I used to cut whatever came over the fence. If I didn’t clean up the cuttings they would take root and started to grow.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well yesterday he was going to butcher some.

Well he did one and I guess it was a mess.

So he goes to his Mom at work to find out how. She asked him why he didn't go to me? Oh he was in the house.??? So you bother your mom at work.

I told him today I would help him. Not going to do them today.

big rockpile

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yesterday he brought 20 some Rabbits.
I get bunny "berries" from someone's pet rabbit. Mixed in is a lot of bedding and I think alfalfa. I called the company that makes the bedding to see if it was safe, i.e., organic, to put in my garden. They said it was so I just toss the poop, the bedding, and bits of alfalfa into the garden and hope it's all okay. I'd prefer it without the bedding, but darned if I'm picking it out.

It's amazing the amount one rabbit can serve up. I can only imagine what 20 rabbits can donate to a garden! I've never eaten rabbit.
Let me guess...it tastes like chicken, lol?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The problem with having twenty rabbits is in a few weeks you can have fifty or sixty more, they breed like _ _ _

Watch out for fly strike, had to deal with that once, Yuck.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
zone 6b
Country
United States
Rabbits are the enemy for me. trap them move them repeat.

Ask a Question