Crimson Cushion Tomatoes

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So far the Crimson Cusion tomato plant seems to be a thin boney type of tomato. What I mean is they are growing tall and thin with small foliage compared to other heirloom tomatoes I'm growing even though they have gotten the same treatment. Maybe I got some seed that isn't quite true, I'm not sure since I've never grown this variety before.

Anyone else every grown this variety and seen the same thing? I'm guessing the the Texans or Floridians have not since the foliage seems to be on the light side.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
This is (the top pic with the tomato and leaves) basically an accurate representation of what the leaves look like so maybe it is normal for those. My plants aren't tall enough to represent the lower foliage photos. Maybe it will turn into what those look like.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am getting lots of fruit growing fast on the RAF tomatoes the missus brought back from her holiday in Madeira. They were bred to grow in the South of France, but yesterday the temp was a bit over 35 / 100 degrees in my greenhouse with everything open, so I guess they feel pretty at home. The other thing about them was that I got 100% germination from the seed, a lot better than most tomato seed I try.

Ask a Question