Some spring flowers

Reaction score
Great pictures! It must be wonderful to just sit on chair and watch them for an hour or two.

Reaction score
Great pictures! It must be wonderful to just sit on chair and watch them for an hour or two.

I think that if I had these kinds of gorgeous flowers in my backyard, I'd stare at them for an hour and then spend another 5 taking pictures :D I would assume that they take a lot of maintenance though. And if I had this many, I might just waste all my time trying to plant more, :p

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Looking at these photos makes me nostalgic...I miss spring so much!!! I really, really miss it. Right now my garden is covered with snow:( . I love the first picture of tulips, there are so many of them and they look so cheerful - it's beautiful:D

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
just think spring is around the corner and tons of work just waiting for us :)

Reaction score
Beautiful! Spring flowers are the best! They seem to be the most vibrant especially in contrast to the dank winter foliage.
Thanks for sharing these lovely images!

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
The flowers are very pretty. I wish I had these types of flowers in my yard. I understand going to the nursery and returning with a hand full of plants. I like to get the sickly looking ones and bring them back to life.

Ask a Question