Spring flowers!

Reaction score
After having all my hibiscus freeze (very unusual in Arizona), I replanted a few weeks ago. I thought I would share this beauty with you :) I LOVE the coral with the pink!

Hybiscus_zpsb184fa75.jpg

Reaction score
Your coral hibiscus is beautiful! I didn't know they grew well in Arizona. I thought they were more of a tropical flower. My hibiscus trees seem to get a lot of aphids and have a difficult time filling out.

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
That color is beautiful I have never had much luck with hibiscus plants. It looks like the spring is here for the east cost. I do plan on getting some more day lilies for the front. A large planter of multi plants will be in works soon. I saw a planter at Home Depot that had 3 pots that could connected to other pots and make a tower, that gave me a thought of how to get the few plants I will have in the yard without a lot of work.

Reaction score
My hibiscus do very well here...as long as they're on a watering system. They need lots of water, but seem to tolerate the high heat fairly well. I prefer the tropical, lush plants over the desert foliage....guess I need to move, LOL. Pat, I'd love to see a photo when you're done with your tower. I saved one on Pinterest the other day that used terra cotta pots and PVC pipe, it's on my "to do" list.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's so beautiful!!! I love looking at pictures of flowers. I'm sure that soon I'll be able to post some too because it's spring already:D
Your coral hibiscus looks gorgeous:D

Ask a Question