Secret to having really green grass?

Reaction score
Country
United States
IRON! This what gives you a really nice green lawn. If you want to green it up before a party do it a week or so before the gathering. If not it can be tracked into the house. You can buy a straight iron supplement for the grass without adding fertilizer.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I think that you have to feed your grass. Whenever we cut the grass and take away the clippings we are taking away nutrients that would go back into the ground. These nutrients have to be replaced.

Reaction score
Country
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic Of
If you want a nice lawn then don't plant clover. Clover is like a weed and that is why it is listed as one of the many weeds that can be killed on the side of weed killing products. Yes it will put nitrogen into the soil but at the cost of taking over the lawn. Once it starts it is very invasive.

I will take it into account, I was about to plant some clover in my lawn, thank you for the advice, really appreciated!

Reaction score
Country
Nepal
I have a small lawn. Though my lawn is not as good as it should be (because there are weeds), I have identified some solution to make your lawn green. Add some urea in a bucket of water and irrigate your lawn. Urea will help your grass grow green. You should also cut your grass short.

Ask a Question