Programmes To Watch

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
My panny freesat has gone to my ex and now we have only a 19 hitachi laptop monitor comme freeview TV. Quite painful looking at that thing. Sold a JVC for £100 and the girl said her mum was connecting it to a set up box. I told her that it is already has one built in... Technology moves fast...Going to watch Top of the Lake E3.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Morning. Your up early. Yes it does. Hubby has always been interested in home cinema. Late 80s went to see Terminator at the Solihull cinema. THX had just come out and he wanted to find out what it was like. After that he had to have it at home. We moved here because he wanted to have more space for the surround and i wanted a bigger garden. But as the years went on,we never watched anything. Mainly because he always fell asleep. But the other week he was looking at a video of having speekers in the sealing and they bounced off each other.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! I have a surround sound SONY but I am always thinking of savings - for son's exams and so we don't even turn on the light at night and I would sit next to a radiator to warm myself. Now that he has finished his education, I don't mind that much. Does he know a smaller one? Basically, surround sounds have to do with several speakers with a bit of delay to give the 3D effect. How much is that one he wants? I think it's between Samsung and LG and people talk about DHR or HDR and the refreshing speed, true 3D and all that .. and now they have this curved TV.. A lot of gobbledegeek... I am going to find the most expensive TV and read its specification and go to shops and ask .. before I commit.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know how much it is. That's great, now you can think of yourself a bit. Yes it's best to find out about it more before hand. I don't understand it much. But i wouldn't go for a 3D one, that's dead. I was very upset when hubby told me he was getting rid of the turntable and i couldn't play my Carpenters records. That's when the music CDs was coming out, but they was only doing new LPs.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I am so sleepy. By the time I woke up 3.30, the rain had more or less stopped. The butt is still leaking. I want to go back to bed. It's so cold. I have a record player from my neighbour. They say that the sound quality from record player is actually better than those on CD. No idea.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Why don't you go back to bed for a while? CDs there's no crackling and they've all been remastered. With vinyl always had to change the stylus and i felt that the sound wasn't as good.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
All wake now. It's all a bit grey here.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Watching E3 of Top of the Lake. Al Parker is crippled - I thought he was dead.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Just finished E4. Can't believe you were faster than me.. NOT fair! :D:p:LOL:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Tonight, Bbc2 8pm, E3 of Inside The Factory. It's biscuits this week.Finds out how chocolate digestives are made. cherry Healey discovers scientific evidence that dunking your biscuits in tea improves the flavour.While historian Ruth Goodman investigates the link between biscuits and digestion.

BBC 1 9pm E4 In the Dark. Last one of the series.
Helen finds herself in grave danger as the investigation pulls her further into Manchester's criminal under world.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
You know, I prefer the woman in In the Dark than Elizabeth Moss. Moss eyes can't tell a story. When you look at Elizabeth's eyes in Poldark, her eyes tell a story, but not Moss's. It seems to me she's a bit slow and too suggestive of sex for a detective story.

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Elisabeth Moss is different, the role is different,but it's in New Zealand and Australia. Their like that down there. I thought you would have seen E5 and 6 by now.:D:D:LOL: and on the second series.:):)Those women are strange.

Ask a Question