Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
BBC 2 8pm
New series. Inside The Factory series 3
Gregg Wallace goes inside the factory to see how food and drink is produced. With Cherry Healey. It's good, but Gregg Wallace can be annoying sometimes. He's so childish.

Escape to the country is back on, now that Wimbledon has finished.
2.30pm afternoon. BBC 1 Monday to Friday

Last edited:

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
TONIGHT
Bbc2 8pm New series
The Sweet Makers:a Tudor Treat
4 modern confectioners use original recipes to recreate a Tudor sugary banquet and discover in the process how our national sweet tooth transformed Britain.

BBC 2
Tonight instead of Friday 9pm
Gardener's world

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I will watch it on TV if I can remember it. Also watch out for Top of the Lake.

Good heads-up, @Logan

Logan

Logan
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched the second episode. In The Dark, very good.Catch up on iPlayer
BBC 1 9pm Tuesday,
IMG_20170722_211407.jpg

Last edited:

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Downloading that now, @Logan Top of the Lake was quite good, but a bit too much sex .. Don't know why so many female actresses look starved of sex .. Very unappealing ..

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! @Logan I wonder if Johnno smells when he's filming it. He looks so scruffy .. You've to pay me to be kissed by him! .. :eek::p

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I am really enjoyong Good Karma Hospital with Amanda Redman. She plays are very different part than in New Tricks. I can almost feel the Indian heat. And loved her in Sexy Beast.

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
@DeborahJane Are you from the UK? I know you live in Australia. My ex's sister lives in Cairn, Queensland. Oh, no. They moved, and still in Queensland and ex said their house was massive .. Her husband works in the Coral Reef ..

Yes, Good Karma Hospital is quite fun.. especially the bit she refused to be seen getting down from Neil Morrisy's car. Overall, quite a good series. Amanda Redman stole the show, more than the young girl. I certainly wouldn't want to die there, like that lady. I would faint from the heat and smell... Whenever I went into Ilford Sainsburys, the strong odour at the entrance made me think I was in India .. But I love Indian foods. When we cooked Indian food in the cookery class, we all coughed ... Haha! Shame they never taught me how to make Balti.

I also enjoyed Top of the Lake as the scenery of the beginning episode was especially stunning. If you get a chance, watch BROKEN with Sean Bean, quite thought-provoking. There was another TV series which made me cry and cry .. can't quite recall the name. .. Never heard of Sexy Beast. If it is not on iplayer, I don't know I will know.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
I am Aussie born and bred alp and where I live, down the bottom right hand corner, we have very different weather to Cairns and any part of Queensland. I'm in the Dandenong mountains area so I get to grow camellias and rhodies and Winter Roses and ferns. Does get hot in summer though, dangerously so. We were here in 1983 with major fires and about 5 years ago with Black Saturday. Luckily forvus just smoke, no flame, but terrifying. Tragic for many. Needles to say I usually loose a few plants each summer.
Sexy Beast is an oldish movie, 2000, also with Ray Winstone and Ben Kingsley.
I have seen Top of the Lake and have checked out Broken. I think I'd appreciate it so I'll see if we can find it. That's the royal we, I don't know how to find any thing by down loading. :confused:
As far as my nationality goes, I'm a bit of a mix, with great great grandparents from Sweden on my mums side and a very English maiden name of Fowler.

Ask a Question