Problem with " upload a file request "

Reaction score
As I've tried several times today to upload a picture - only to find that its totally impossible to do so - which I have to say as been somewhat infuriating - as the " upload a file request " button is being totally unresponsive to my request - in that nothing happens at all every time I click on it and after having now spent the time checking that everything is fine at my end - only to find that it is - thought I'd better bring it your attention - just in case you are not aware of the problem.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks for letting me know :). Sorry you've been having problems - I understand it's a pain having errors like this.

Are you using Firefox out of interest? I have heard that Adobe Flash has caused some problems with the upload feature, as it seems to display the upload box behind the Firefox widow for some reason - could you minimise the browser and see if the upload box is there? I've spoken to XenForo (the people that make the forum software) and they have confirmed it's a problem with the current latest version of Firefox and Adobe Flash.

Reaction score
Many, many thanks Ian.

Although I feel I must apologize - as in my frustrated state minimizing the browser was the one thing that I forgot to check - but either way - once again many thanks for pointing me in the right direction - as yes - lo and behold there was the " upload box " hiding behind the firefox window - so problem solved and I'm once again a happy bunny :)

Ask a Question