Potting time for Marigold, Geranuim and Impatiens

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys! First post!

I have not been into flowers much in my life but as I get older, those things change I guess. The family and I went to Disneyworld over the weekend and I was just overwhelmed with the color on display there. I picked out my favs and these were it. Oh! the colors! So, I want to buy some plugs NEXT year I have to much going on this year) and grow them in a small greenhouse until the last frost and then plant them. My question is, with these plants from plugs, when do I need to get them into pots and into the greenhouse in time for them to be bloomed out for spring?

Thanks!

MaryMary

Quite Contrary
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
My question is, with these plants from plugs, when do I need to get them into pots and into the greenhouse in time for them to be bloomed out for spring?

Welcome to the forum!
! :)

Greenhouse or not, it would be helpful to know your hardiness zone. If you do not know it, click the green 6 in my avatar "box," and it will take you to a world map where you can find it. There is also a link to go to your profile page, then you will have it in your avatar, too! (y)

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum!! :)

Greenhouse or not, it would be helpful to know your hardiness zone. If you do not know it, click the green 6 in my avatar "box," and it will take you to a world map where you can find it. There is also a link to go to your profile page, then you will have it in your avatar, too! (y)

Thanks Mary!

Ask a Question