Outdoor furniture

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello! Do you have any furniture in your garden? I have a table and a few chairs - I love sitting there, listening to singing birds and looking at plants, it's very relaxing. Also, it's a perfect place to eat delicious breakfast, I like starting my day this way.
Unfortunately, the furniture is really old so currently I'm looking for a new set.
These are really pretty:

Juno(w)Set%204%20seat%20500xn.jpg

Metal-Garden-Furniture.jpg

3030+3031+m.jpg

I'd love to lie on something like this:D :

garden+furniture+design+ideas.+%25284%2529.jpg

Reaction score
Hi Claudine!

I only have back porch furniture but I love sitting out there watching all the wildlife. Early mornings are my favorite! I love the pictures you posted. The first outdoor table and chairs set is very elegant and I love the comfort and style of the last picture.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We've got a garden set which looks like rattan but is actually plastic, so it doesn't degrade over time and cleans up brilliantly :) Here's something similar to ours - we want to get some loungers for the summer, hopefully there will be opportunities to use them this year!!

Rattan-Furniture-Outdoor1.jpg

Reaction score
kinda the opposite for me. i have a little green around my furniture. since i can't rush the plants much, i figure i'll nead about 5 or so more years (if i'm still in the house) to really feel like my outdoor living area is more within a garden.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Thank you for your responses:)
I dream about having white garden furniture - it would look so subtle and feminine. I'd sit there with a cup of white tea with rose petals:D Something like this would be perfect:

Wrought%20Iron%20Distressed%20Butterfly%20Table%20&%204%20Chairs%20-%20Off%20white%20(1967).JPG

This looks very elegant:

palma-love-suite.jpg

Reaction score

THIS is incredible! This would easily become one of the favorite places around the house. Just add some reading materials, a laptop, and a small fridge. I'll bet it's very expensive, though. You would have to be very careful about maintaining, too. This might do better in a Florida room? It's still awesome, though.

Reaction score

THIS is incredible! This would easily become one of the favorite places around the house. Just add some reading materials, a laptop, and a small fridge. I'll bet it's very expensive, though. You would have to be very careful about maintaining, too. This might do better in a Florida room? It's still awesome, though.

an orbit lounge would be close. not as elegant, but probaly much easier to afford. usually walmart and biglots have them, but i haven't noticed them in either store this year. just found this one online

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Crossman-Orbit-Chaise-Lounge-Tan-Seats-2/15522569

the price goes down at the end of the season. i got one 4 or 5 years back for $88

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Wow, this orbit lounge looks great, thank you for sharing the link. I'm sure it's wonderful to lie on it and be surrounded with trees and flowers:D
I love how feminine this set looks, it's so perfect in so many ways:

1303890397892250.jpeg

Here is a cute chair:

garden-chairs-1502574.png

Reaction score
I have one of these sets on my porch that usually relax in to do my afternoon reading , haven't had the privilege though to have one in my garden...this is something i am looking towards achieving in the near future.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
We have a set of iron patio furniture in our backyard. It was free to us, as my husband's grandmother moved out of her home and could not take it with her. I love the country iron look when it comes to outdoor furniture as it is so inviting and homey feeling. I am not into the ultra modern patio furniture, although it does look nice.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would need outdoor furniture that can last in cold climates. It is really hard to move the furniture before the snow hits. Any ideas?

Reaction score
I would like to add furniture outside. I am not sure of the style though. I like clean lines, not a lot of frills. The furniture would have to be very durable but easily moved. I would have to put it into storage for the winter.

Reaction score
Hi Claudine, once I move I plan to get some garden furniture, because me and my So will surely want to spend some time outside during the summer and spring .:) I was thinking of something like this:

images

rattan-garden-furniture-sets_1.jpg

And would definitely love something like this:

modern-garden-furniture.jpg

Reaction score

If only I lived in somewhere less prone to rain. And being freezing at night. Although I suppose the summer would be fine, but what I mean is, I would love to have that in my back garden so that I could sleep out in it!

I'd probably wake up covered in midges and morning dew though. And coughing my lungs up, because of the moisture and cold.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hi Claudine, once I move I plan to get some garden furniture, because me and my So will surely want to spend some time outside during the summer and spring .:) I was thinking of something like this:

images

rattan-garden-furniture-sets_1.jpg

These garden furniture sets look very elegant! I love them:) I was thinking about choosing something more girly, but now I feel that maybe I should change my mind.
As for the garden bed (I don't know what else to call it:p) in the last picture, it looks great and extremely comfortable! I'd lie on it all day long! :D

Ask a Question