Outdoor furniture

Pat

Reaction score
Country
United States
All of the sets look great. It would be nice to not have to worry about the weathers affect on the materials. We have a set on the deck that we must remove the cushions before it rains to keep them in good condition. Winter means storing the set in the garage. I like the loung it just needs a glass of white wine.

Reaction score
These garden furniture sets look very elegant! I love them:) I was thinking about choosing something more girly, but now I feel that maybe I should change my mind.
As for the garden bed (I don't know what else to call it:p) in the last picture, it looks great and extremely comfortable! I'd lie on it all day long! :D

Thanks :) They do look elegant, but not so girly, hehehe! I liked this set because it also looks like really resistant furniture :love: As for the bed, hehehe, I wonder how practical one of those comfy bed would be? I'd not let the matters and pillows outside at night.... too afraid of yucky bugs! But I think that if you get the mattress in at night it's all good (y)

Reaction score
If only I lived in somewhere less prone to rain. And being freezing at night. Although I suppose the summer would be fine, but what I mean is, I would love to have that in my back garden so that I could sleep out in it!

I'd probably wake up covered in midges and morning dew though. And coughing my lungs up, because of the moisture and cold.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would love to sleep in something as comfy as that in the back garden,, the only nuisance would be the mosquitoes! But that can be fixed easily if you get one of those mosquito nets and put it all around this garden bed :D It would be a nice place to take a summer nap ;) or cuddle with your loved one or read to the kids, etc.

Ask a Question