My spring flowers

Reaction score
I had 2 Birch trees in my front yard. Just loved them, but they got that burrowing bug. We had to cut them down. Now, I just have a Japanese Maple.

Reaction score
Here is what my River birch bark looks like. I have 4 of these trees in my yard.
P1030895.JPG

This is the Adjuga in my front yard. It only blooms for a week or two.
P1030892.JPG

These are my phlox along my pond edge.
P1030883.JPG

Misc. trees blooming a few weeks back.
P1030877.JPG

My weeping cherry tree.
P1030869.JPG

Crabapple tree!
P1030882.JPG

j.w

Reaction score
I like that River Birch's bark. I've got a Birch w/ white bark that was a sprout that just came up in my neighbors flower pot. I planted it and it's growing good.Love all your color from the blooming trees. I need more trees but DH says we have enough. I'll be getting more tho,lol! I'd like to have a Monkey Puzzle tree. Somebody up the road cut down a huge one and I couldn't believe they did that. It was beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I absolutely love the pansies in the first picture, they're so delicate and colorful, it looks wonderful:D . I want pansies in my garden too. Weeping cherry tree is gorgeous! I really like all the pictures:D

Amy

Reaction score
I love cherry trees! They beautiful framed the main road where I use to live. Beautiful photos!

Ask a Question