My first fairy garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
What a precious little world you created! Where did you find your inspiration? I think you may have just become mine! I've been collecting little saplings, plants and mosses from the wooded area of our property so I can bring them in the home as mini wooded displays. I think perhaps I should turn them into fairy gardens of my own. I'm excited to try my hand at this though I'm sure they won't be as lovely as your little scene. Thank you for the fun inspiration. I'll post some photos of mine when I complete one. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
What a precious little world you created! Where did you find your inspiration? I think you may have just become mine! I've been collecting little saplings, plants and mosses from the wooded area of our property so I can bring them in the home as mini wooded displays. I think perhaps I should turn them into fairy gardens of my own. I'm excited to try my hand at this though I'm sure they won't be as lovely as your little scene. Thank you for the fun inspiration. I'll post some photos of mine when I complete one. :)
Hi Onatah! My inspiration in everything i do is driven by the love for my wife. I wake up thinking of her and go to sleep thinking of her.The little garden here is really just a grain of sand by what i do for her and it just so happen to fall in your lap..Im so happy it gives you ideas to build your own and I think that your creation will turn out beautiful and cant wait to see it...In fact here is a picture of a garden that im devoting every bit of spar time into..Its built in 1/6 scale and when finished will be a victorian conservatory converted to a green house...
IMG_1043.JPG
IMG_1044.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
She is one lucky woman! Now I have two good reasons for which to admire you for.

I can't wait to see what you do with this project. Seriously excited to see it when you are done, or even in progress. I do hope you will share.

Here is my first attempt. It is simple but I'm happy with it. I've already started collecting things for the next one. I just need to decide what container to use. I live in Michigan and the cold, snowy winter is ready to descend upon us so I'm not able to do anything outside just yet. :)

fairypot1.jpg

Reaction score
What a lovely fairy garden and it only shows that you are very creative and thank you for sharing your ideas. :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Very sweet Onatah :). Now I'm getting inspired.Thank you Shape and Onatah. I had put a little ceramic koala in a hole in a tree trunk quite some time ago. Now I'm going to add some extras, not sure what but my minds going off on a tangent. I'll post a photo when I'm done:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Very sweet Onatah :). Now I'm getting inspired.Thank you Shape and Onatah. I had put a little ceramic koala in a hole in a tree trunk quite some time ago. Now I'm going to add some extras, not sure what but my minds going off on a tangent. I'll post a photo when I'm done:)
I would love to it..! (Pictures Please) :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
She is one lucky woman! Now I have two good reasons for which to admire you for.

I can't wait to see what you do with this project. Seriously excited to see it when you are done, or even in progress. I do hope you will share.

Here is my first attempt. It is simple but I'm happy with it. I've already started collecting things for the next one. I just need to decide what container to use. I live in Michigan and the cold, snowy winter is ready to descend upon us so I'm not able to do anything outside just yet. :)

View attachment 9356
That is pretty! Where did you get your fairy?

Ask a Question