My Balcony Garden

Reaction score
Hanging baskets will probably be the way I have to go and maybe a few planter boxes. Trust me, I will find a way, my friend...hehe

That is the spirit! I love the way planter boxes look. I can't wait to see some pictures when you get it situated! LOL

Reaction score
Thanks so much, Trellum. Unfortunately I just moved to another apartment. Although I do have a balcony, it is much smaller and I don't think i will have much in the way of flowers or plants next year. Maybe a couple of hanging plants but that will be it. I do miss my balcony and my balcony garden already:(

Awww!! Too bad you had to move!! It looked like an amazing place to live, the garden balcony was great and the overall view was amazing! I hope you feel comfortable in the new place you're living in. It's never easy to move to a new place! It'll just take you a bit to get used to it :) Hang in there and keep rocking with your amazing photos!

Ask a Question