Most hated veg(s)

alp

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
Actually I do that also. but they are diced. put them in my rice. too. but that is just another way of making them.

I am just too lazy. Sometimes, I put frozen sweetcorn, eggs into rice - a stone kills several birds.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Gemma,
You and Julia have such a sensible approach to food!:happy:
Food is not to be taken lightly, it has a mind of its own!.. not to mention a cruel sense of humor and an obvious tendency to discriminate
smeating.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United Kingdom
I love runner beans EXCEPT when they've been frozen.
There is always a glut, and always a temptation to blanch and freeze, but I hate that mushy texture, and the flavour seems to die and decompose too, so this year, any that I cannot use fresh, or give away, go on the compost heap.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4 to 5 best for success.
Country
United States
Subject of frozen veggies. Only frozen peas is what I use. the rest are fresh. I don't even open canned anything for veggies. Love it when its Lima bean season and get fresh from the Amish farms.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I don't really like garlic. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't enjoy it. o_O
I love the smell of cooking garlic in olive oil, and I love the taste of it...pass on the garlic breath the morning after
smpuking.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Know exactly what you mean @LIcenter ....the mental thing(y)

Even if I can't see them, I know that if yoghurt or cream are lurking in a dish...that's it:sick: Milk I can just about tolerate.....can't do any 'white' looking sauces or dips.....dips....lets not go there:vomit:

Back on thread now ...love all veg and fruit , except for Avocado!:)

Ask a Question