More Green Dumb than Green Thumb :-)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My name's Sophie and I'm an alcoho........ Oops sorry, wrong forum😝
Hello you lovely lot of like minded folk who have bitten the bullet and resigned yourself to never being cool again and instead deliberating over which brand of peat-free compost will be most effective for your temperamental geraniums.
Please forgive my sense of humour, I'm quite chilled out and would be gutted if anyone else was offended - I'd hate to hurt any wussy feelings ;)
I consider myself to be cheerful, inquisitive (NOT nosy! I heard you!) and I try to always be kind.
I live in Manchester. Do I need to say Manchester, England? Are we going global, guys?
I have a (very patient) 9 year old daughter and mostly spend my time shouting at the telly when Donald Trump's gracing the news, eating enchiladas with extra cheese and then some cheese and some mozzarella and making my friends tell me I won't be a spinster forever.
EDIT : Is this also where I tell you about my troublesome honeysuckle? Thanks for reading folks xxx

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Joined Thursday, last seen Thursday.. I hope this isn't a one hit wonder post because I love your sense of humor! Welcome to the forum :)

Ask a Question