less is better

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I worked cleaning up the yard all weekend
I have Been liking my garden more after the freeze burn down than I have during the growing season the last few years.
I don't see my rocks and elevation changes with all the plants blocking the view.
I am going to thin things down some before spring green up

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I have Been liking my garden more after the freeze burn down than I have during the growing season the last few years.
I don't see my rocks and elevation changes with all the plants blocking the view.

There's a phrase used here in the UK - "can't see the wood for the trees" :) Sounds like a good idea to thin out the plants, it will be interesting to see before and after photos if you get a chance.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I'm just the opposite, I love wild gardens with lots and lots of different, lush plants. There is never enough trees and flowers for me. I want them to grow everywhere!:D

Reaction score

I get what you are saying! Sometimes thining here and there is the way to go. I personally don't like gardens that seem to be out of control, lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Thanks you all
I like lush tropical as much as the next guy
My plants have grown and spread way to much over the years.
I have some plants i can take out and never miss them
I need a controlled lush

Ask a Question