Jasmine is healthy but sadly not looking pretty!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
Australia
Unfortunately I have completely ignored my Jasmine and considering that this view is my carport which I see atleast daily I'm guilty of neglect. Maybe my car blocks my view, that's my excuse anyway :cautious: . There is a drop down of a metre on the otherside where the jasmine is planted so I think I'm going to just cut it off level with the base of the view in the photo and try to keep an eye on it as it grows up so as to not allow the dead undergrowth to be visible. Does that sound like a plan?:)

Attachments

• rps20230409_055104.jpg
    rps20230409_055104.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It is certainly a plan :D Here, the jasmine gets so big and out of control (my neglect) that I tend to get a bit cross with it - to put it politely ....and I chop the stuff right down to the ground and tell it to behave itself. It doesn't seem to mind at all, and just merrily keeps on growing as rampant as ever :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It'll all grow back with a vengeance! :rolleyes: That'll be a very satisfying job.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
United States
Unfortunately I have completely ignored my Jasmine and considering that this view is my carport which I see atleast daily I'm guilty of neglect. Maybe my car blocks my view, that's my excuse anyway :cautious: . There is a drop down of a metre on the otherside where the jasmine is planted so I think I'm going to just cut it off level with the base of the view in the photo and try to keep an eye on it as it grows up so as to not allow the dead undergrowth to be visible. Does that sound like a plan?:)
That works. Fall/Spring are great times.

Ask a Question