Indoor garden for small spaces..

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm looking for tips and advice for growing an indoor organic garden with in a small space. What are the best fruits and vegetables to grow inside? Has anyone done a towers garden? And what are the results?

Reaction score
Country
Kenya
I have never food a towers garden but there are other techniques that you can use like growing them in old pipes interconnected to form a tripod to achieve maximum space economy. You can use grow lights which are quite effective in indoor gardening. These occupy minimal space and control of pests and diseases is not difficult. This alongside using soil filled sacks, another method which I posted in a different thread in this forum are good methods indoors.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Do you have plenty of light? Most edible plants require at least six hours of sunlight daily. Not sure what a tower garden is specifically, but vertical gardening strategies would work in a sunny window space, along with herbs and such on windowsills.

Greens and herbs can be done in small containers. Maybe strawberries, and cherry tomatoes in a hanging bag or pot. I suppose you could grow carrots, radishes and some other smaller root vegatables in smaller containers. If you have enough light (or want to get into hydroponics and indoor lighting systems.)

Ask a Question