Testing new indoor hydroponic garden

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey everybody wanted to talk about this product that I've been testing for at home hydroponics. I've been testing the hydroponic farm in my house for the past few weeks and it has been going well so far. I have tried some leafy greens and a few herbs so far and have gotten great results. Now that I've grown something in the system and feel comfortable with it, I plan on trying out a wider variety of plants including edible flowers. Wanted to ask for your opinion on what I should try to grow in this microfarm. Was thinking of trying out some ornamental plants as well since they system looks pretty nice as a decoration when the plants are fully grown. Overall this has been getting me way more interested in at home farming and hydroponics. Feel free to ask any questions you guys have about the system as I’m trying to get as familiar with it as possible.
Hydro System .jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
Country
India
Hey everybody wanted to talk about this product that I've been testing for at home hydroponics. I've been testing the hydroponic farm in my house for the past few weeks and it has been going well so far. I have tried some leafy greens and a few herbs so far and have gotten great results. Now that I've grown something in the system and feel comfortable with it, I plan on trying out a wider variety of plants including edible flowers. Wanted to ask for your opinion on what I should try to grow in this microfarm. Was thinking of trying out some ornamental plants as well since they system looks pretty nice as a decoration when the plants are fully grown. Overall this has been getting me way more interested in at home farming and hydroponics. Feel free to ask any questions you guys have about the system as I’m trying to get as familiar with it as possible.View attachment 27112
Why hydroponics?

Aquaponic is better!

Ask a Question