I wanna go outside!

j.w

Reaction score
Good gosh it's getting huge! Hurry up warmth so addy can put that monster outdoors! It looks nice there in your window tho. Wonder if it would grow all year there just keep putting in a bigger pot?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We grew a yellow cherry tomato, the same plant for 3 years, out in the summer, a piece back for the winter, it would flower set tomatoes, then I would do another start, out it would go for the summer. I skipped it this last winter, we were gone too much to have it growing in the house.

So yes it will grow and give us fruit, it is just one of 7 tomato plants and two peppers
DSC03138.JPG
...........they need to go out........

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have tomatos coming back from tomatos that got left on the ground each year .For some reason they get smaller each year but I don't mind that because they taste great and love just popping them into a salad

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Yep I do to once growing season is here, they pop up every where. These are a new variety, a denser plum (I jar my own sauce the denser work better) The cherries are called black, same with the normal ones.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I used to can a lot but now not so much

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I make the jam because I like it to be sugar free .My mom was diabetic so i have always been careful about sugar .

j.w

Reaction score
I've done that too w/ take a cutting off a tom plant and stick it in the dirt and it will grow a whole new plant!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well the tomatoes and peppers are out, the lettuce, spinach, broccoli , onions, watermelon, cucumbers, beans are sown

Now hope for no more freezing

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
yep we need rain so bad, really behind this year. At least it is cooling off again, down to a cold 70 lol

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They have been outside less then a week, one plant had two tomatoes on it, the rest just flowers, now they all have growing bunches of tomatoes.

my lil garden

DSC03173.JPG

peppers
DSC03164.JPG

just one of the plants baby tomatoes
DSC03163.JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I go out to work and get all the stuff out i need and it starts to sprinkle and then thunder so pull back under carport and go in the house and sun comes out ,so far 3 times .I have yet to plant any veggies again .I do have my pickles and strawberries coming back up from last year and 2 tomato plants and 3 egg plants .Shows how mild the winter was they all came back .

Ask a Question