wanna start grapes

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
i live in very sandy soil [ PINEBLUFF N.C. ] - HEARD THAT IT WILL BE EASY TO START GRAPES JUST WANNA KNOW IF IT`S THE RIGHT TIME FOR THIS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
Concord. I have four types. Prepare since the bed lasts a long time. And learn how to prune. It takes about three years to get good production.
Juicing Concord Grapes
Posted on September 14, 2013 by Durgan
http://www.durgan.org/URL/?GYEIA 14 September 2013 Juicing Concord Grapes.
My one Concord grape vine produced about 40 pounds of grapes, 30 after culling and cleaning.The grape clusters are slightly unevenly ripened but quite sweet, so it was decided to pick them.Fourteen litres of excellent juice was obtained. Process was remove grapes from supporting substrate using a plastic mesh. The grapes were placed in a cooking pot and covered with water. When cooked, the grapes were hand blended into a slurry.The slurry was put through a food mill for removing the seeds.The juice is sweet and most pleasant to drink. Pictures depict the process.

Ask a Question