I must be strange

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
We have the Boston Flower show coming up in March. I considered going but don't think I will. While I know it will be gorgeous the only reason I would consider going is for the vendors. To me it isn't particularly enjoyable to look at gardens that the average gardener will never be able to accomplish.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
It's not necessarily about achieving a similar set up in your own garden, but it's an ideal place to gain ideas and find plants that will suit your own ground. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I find that the most interesting gardens fit the unique location. Moss is what I will be working with soon, not because I like it, as She who feeds me has that honor. Rather I intend to use it to solve shady chirty clay issues that have stumped the grass. No problemo, I will throw down some funky partially buried masonry intended to be a water wick and spray that blended moss concoction that helps me hang on. I hope I dont blow out a flipflop.

Ask a Question