I grew incredible scotch bonnet peppers, now what?

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Here I thought I was the only real hot pepper eater and grower. Habinero, poblano, Thai chile, hot banana, pequin, serrano and jalapeño. 45 hot pepper plants total and they are all loaded. Plan to harvest today and it's going to be a lot.

@gunslingor
Beautiful pepper plants!

MOD

I use to hate peppers, I honestly even found regular green peppers to be hot lol. One day way back I was reading an article about if you eat enough regularly you start becoming immune to it. Turns out that's true, almost 30 years later I love hot peppers! Although I did eat a Reaper not long ago as a dare, I didn't enjoy that and never ever again lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hot pepper info:

StudyFinds has published several studies in recent years showing how consuming chili peppers does much more than leaving you with a satisfied appetite. Among its various perks, the popular food helps battle cancer and can lead to a longer life.

MOD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am sceptical of those sorts of studies, there was one years ago saying you lost a whole bunch of brain cells every time you ate them. That would mean some places were inhabited by morons.

Ask a Question