My goji berries grew!! What should I do? Help plz

Reaction score
Country
Canada
image.png
Hi again!! I'm. New to germinate goji berries I didn't know they will come out!! Should I plant them? Or wait ? Or eat them? Will they grow into a tree and give goji berries? Never did this before.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
I grow them two bushes. Put a few single plants when they get a bit bigger in separate pots. Plant them in June or July outside. They grow rather quickly. And always produce a few berries. Hard to pick though, being so small.
Goji Berry or Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum)
Posted on July 19, 2011 by Durgan
http://www.durgan.org/URL/?FQOFO 19 July 2011 Goji Berry or Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum)

One of the two bushes in the garden is producing a few goji berries. The berries are sweet and pleasant tasting, but few in number. This is the fourth year for this plant, which was grown from seed. The fruit is supposed to cure all human ailments.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5
Country
Canada
Goja Berry and Blueberry Juice.

http://www.durgan.org/URL/?BXFRZ 17 July 2012 Goja Berry and Blueberry Juice.
Five pounds of Goja berries and ten pounds of Blueberries were made into juice. Both berries were freshly picked. Goja berries cost $30.00 per pound and the five pounds came to $150.00.The blueberries cost 3.40 per pound for a total of $34.00 for ten pounds. Twelve litres of juice was obtained for a cost of $13.80 per litre.The berries were purchasd near Langton, ON
Processing was normal, berries added to pot, and water added to cover the berries, boiling until soft (15 minutes), blending into a slurry (three minutes), straining using a food mill. There was almost no residue, but what was present was put through the Champion Juicer to extract any nutrients. The extracted juice was then pressure canned at 15 PSI. Annotated photographs depict the process.
17%20july%202012%20goja%20berry%20an%20blueberry.%20047_std.jpg

Ask a Question