What was the first outdoor plant you grew successfully?

Reaction score
I successfully grew bell peppers in a container on my porch. I'm still new to outdoor gardening so my gardening skills aren't the best. What was the first outdoor plant you grew successfully?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
The first outdoor plant I grew successfully was Lily of the Valley. It's poisonous, so I had to fence it off, but I love it. It's so beautiful! I'm addicted to its sweet scent.

Reaction score
I guess it was elephant ears, but I didn't grow it from seed. I took a very small cutting, barely more than a stem with a couple of roots on it and planted it, and it multiplied like crazy to the point where I had to give some potted elephant ears away.

Reaction score
A chili plant. I managed to grow one of those mutli colored chili plants, as well as one of those big chili plants that bear red chilies, as well as the variety that bears green ones. I honestly prefer to grow things outdoors, growing indoors rarely works for me :/

Reaction score
I think the plant i grew out door was green bean; i had to this for a science experiment to see the different stages...it was somewhat fun.

Ask a Question