I couldn't help it lol

Reaction score
With that much space, there's no need to stop. I would do the same thing if I had 5000 sq feet of gardening space. I have the same problem of rescuing plants, buying plants, but mostly I root plants from other plants. Also, I'm talking about plants inside the home. I always think, I don't have anymore room for 1 more plant but I always find a spot. I couldn't imagine what I would do outside.

Your garden is gorgeous, so you're making very good use of your space.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Countrygardener, I really like these pictures, your garden looks so pretty!:) Especially the smoke tree is very interesting, I haven't seen anything like it before. Grape arbor is beautiful too, I'd love to have it in my garden:D

Reaction score
wow! I would like to have your kind of space.. why would you want to stop? I love your pictures.. Love those irises and that jasmine gazebo.. that would be a lovely place to sit and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have no idea, but when I was a kid, my parents had a fruitless mulberry tree that had lots of fruit on it every year. It didn't taste good at all and made a mess, until they finally removed it and planted something different.
In most cases 'Fruitless' Mulberries (Morus alba and other spp.) are cultivars that only produce male flowers, but plants are known tochange the sexual morphology of their flowers due to age or environmental conditions, as well as actual mutations. Likely, what wa sexpected to be 'fruitless' turned out to be otherwise.

A neighbor's 'fruitless' White Mulberry (Morus alba) is currently dropping its male catkins into my garden. I don't mind that; its just more organic matter for the soil, but it would be nice if the tree produced fruit as well.

Ask a Question