Help please!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey I don’t know what is happening to my plant and I don’t know what to do.

The leaves are turned brown and yellowish, this has not happened before so what do I do?

(I have two of these plants and the other one is find and growing perfectly. So I’m just confused why this one isn’t growing ad yeah)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Please add context. Especially including the other plant. Lighting, temperature high an low, water etc. You do not expect mind readers do you?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Please add context. Especially including the other plant. Lighting, temperature high an low, water etc. You do not expect mind readers do you?
Ah sorry for no context.
The temperature has been high recently, but has been getting cooler each day (today it is 18 degrees).
It has been sunny for the past week and I have been rotating my plants each day so they can be exposed to the sun. I’ve been leaving my cacti in the sun more than this plant.
The last time I watered these plants was two days ago. I water them every three days.

I’ve been maintaining all my plants in a similar way

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Do you mark them so the orientation to the sun is similiar every time? They cannot grow as fast as you are changing their environment. I can imagine you spin them so they have no idea where their planet is?

Also, 3 days seems too frequent for watering. The moisture can cause fungus in the root. How often do you let them get really dry?

Last edited:

Ask a Question