Hello all!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Hello glad to be on this forum! Have had house plants for a bit and started to give a go to gardening this last spring though it's been lot's of losses.. Hope to learn from the rest of you and fix what I've been doing wrong so I can have a little garden of flowers and plants that bloom and live :D Thank you!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello glad to be on this forum! Have had house plants for a bit and started to give a go to gardening this last spring though it's been lot's of losses.. Hope to learn from the rest of you and fix what I've been doing wrong so I can have a little garden of flowers and plants that bloom and live :D Thank you!
Welcome.

Sounds good to get some flowers going.
Maybe even some cherry tomatoes in time?

I think looking at things one thing at a time and address the areas where you have questions will be helpful.
So just ask and folks that like to read and reply will do so here and in helpful ways.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum. Even the most experienced gardeners have losses, patience is the most important thing with plants, they don't like it if you react to everything.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Welcome.

Sounds good to get some flowers going.
Maybe even some cherry tomatoes in time?

I think looking at things one thing at a time and address the areas where you have questions will be helpful.
So just ask and folks that like to read and reply will do so here and in helpful ways.
Thanks! Maybe at some point some fruits and vegetables current aim is to have a few flourishing perennials and hoping to sustain 2 Chinese wisteria's and some Bougainvillea's that both seem to be stunted, fist year of gardening outdoors hope to figure some things out.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum. Even the most experienced gardeners have losses, patience is the most important thing with plants, they don't like it if you react to everything.
Thank you! It's just tough no to react when I see plants drooping and dropping..

Ask a Question