Hello from Georgia

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Actually, the balance of my handle is: fix it till it is.
I bet that involves duck tape.

Hey you and I are in the pink!

Screenshot_20230814_215654_Chrome.jpg

Reaction score
Country
United States
I feel like I have family in GA. Go Dawgs!
I know this is blasphemy in the South but.... I don't care a rip about football. Never have. And, I give no appy polly loggies to thee or thine for that.
But, Georgia is a great place. Bama is nice too, been there once, when fleeing from Irma.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
I know this is blasphemy in the South but.... I don't care a rip about football. Never have. And, I give no appy polly loggies to thee or thine for that.
But, Georgia is a great place. Bama is nice too, been there once, when fleeing from Irma.
Well Roll Tide then! And good luck with that clay soil! What do you do to improve it?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Well Roll Tide then! And good luck with that clay soil! What do you do to improve it?
Well, I found out that it's really not as much clay as I originally thought. I have a good 12 inches of topsoil, and then solid clay. Haven't done anything to improve e it and it produces well so far. Haven't even fertilized much. Soil holds water well.

Ask a Question