Hello from Georgia

Reaction score
Hi there! Welcome to the form, fmefamily! I hope you enjoy your stay in this forum and find it helpful, whether you are looking for gardening advice or willing to give some, I'm sure you will love it here :)

Reaction score
Thank you. I hope I can offer some helpful advice to someone but I'm also eager to receive some gardening tips from some knowledgeable people.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Reaction score
Hello! I am from Georgia too, so nice to meet a neighbor here in this forum. :)
I am a beginner in the wonderful world of gardening and I just have so many questions, concerns and thoughts about it. So I am really glad to be here.

Reaction score
Hello! I am from Georgia too, so nice to meet a neighbor here in this forum. :)
I am a beginner in the wonderful world of gardening and I just have so many questions, concerns and thoughts about it. So I am really glad to be here.
I am originally from California, but it's been nice out here

Reaction score
I am from Orlando, FL myself, I moved her almost three years ago. Once I am able to make a go of working from home I think I will be able to settle properly here in Georgia. A cool thing has happened to my herb pot, however. I stated in a different thread that my balcony garden died on me and I'm trying to figure out what happened. Well I just gave up on it and decided when I got the time to scrap everything and start over (once I went to Home Depot to get some advice first). Well, yesterday I went out there and low and behold my sweet basil is flourishing! It is about a foot high now, and is sort of growing on top of itself if that make sense. My other herbs in the pot weren't so lucky unfortunately.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to Gardening Forums

Ask a Question