Goodbye to a very special gardener...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yesterday we found this news on Youtube. We both talked to Steve online over a few years, and wanted to share with anyone here who may have known him.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'd known Steve ever since his days on Anglers Net Forums which must have been 20 years ago now. He used to help out with the photography section on there and then later on he did the same on Gardeners Corner where I was a staff member. He sent me dvd copies of the entire Victorian Kitchen Garden series and we used to exchange Christmas cards. Although he was busy on Youtube recently he still took the time to email me to say hello in the past year. I never met him in person but I know people who have and they all said what a lovely guy he was. He'll be missed by many people.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United Kingdom
So sad to hear this news of Steve. :( I didn't have a lot of contact with him on the forum but he always came across as an easy going, likable person.

Sleep well Steve and my condolences to your family and friends.

Ask a Question