Getting ready to plant some veggies

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
hey bet she keeps the bunnies out of the veggie garden .No munching going on with her around

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Does she sniff out moles under the ground my pit bull does and tries to dig them out

Reaction score
Yes she will stand at a hole and not move for 10-15 minutes, sometimes sit down by the hole and wait. She is quite the patient dog.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
yep the king will walk the back fence ,back and forth and the moles seem to sense that and stay on the other side of the fence .He will be out there for hours and i can see the mole mounds on the other side of the fence .But not one in the back yard

j.w

Reaction score
Once in a long while my one bigger cat Spooky will catch a mole but mostly she's after the birds, darn it! Bells on her collar don't stop her, she's a hunter and will even try to take on a Blue Heron! She chased a dog out of our yard once..........mind you it was a tiny little thing,lol!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
now that one have been one for America's Funniest Video's .I would vote for it .But hope Spooky never chases my Pee Wee lol

Ask a Question