Gardening Wisdom

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I was in nursery near vista and was talking to one of the care taker and he just use something which is famous among them in falls.

Gardening wisdom for compost

Hope you enjoy this little article.

Would be fun to know if someone can share such gardening wisdom.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The best bit of garden wisdom advice I ever got, years ago, was that overwatering is the death of most plants, the number one reason that house plants and gardens fail, and that it is OK for most plants (and their soil) to get dry and crispy between watering.

Plant-wise, that was a game changer for me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
The best bit of garden wisdom advice I ever got, years ago, was that overwatering is the death of most plants, the number one reason that house plants and gardens fail, and that it is OK for most plants (and their soil) to get dry and crispy between watering.

Plant-wise, that was a game changer for me.

Amazing , thank you for sharing let see who all is having some gardening wisdom with them :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The best advice I got was from my Great grand mother was to remember that garden is not a full time job, it should be filled with enjoyment and love.

Ask a Question