Gardening Showcase

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
We've now got a garden showcase area, where you can have your own page to let us know about your garden and upload some pics. It'll attach a link in your profile so members can easily see what you've got in your garden.

There's a link on the main menu, but here's a direct link:
https://www.gardening-forums.com/showcase/

If this works out well (and I'm hopeful!), we can expand this by having a "garden of the month" or "picture of the month" competition, plus we can feature garden showcases on the sidebar and newsletter once we get the ball rolling.

If you're looking for some example of how it can work, here's a good example of @JBtheExplorer's pond on another forum:

http://www.gardenpondforum.com/showcase/jbs-pond.10/

Once you've made an entry, there will be an automatically created thread where members can chat to you about it :).

I should add, the showcase is only for your own garden(s) (or ones that you manage), rather than someone elses or public gardens. Feel free to have more than one entry if you have a very large garden that is in distinct parts, or if you have multiple gardens/allotments.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You're welcome :D. I can't wait to see some entries - there are loads of exciting things to come once it has a few :cool:.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Most excellent

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5A
Country
Canada
Thank you Ian. Right now I only have snow so I won't post anything yet!

soo, I can't sneak in a pic from the RBG as my own...

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
This is great news and how exciting! I had to take a gardening hiatus last year and I can hardly wait to get started on my plants this year. I will have lots to share!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Scotland dont know zone
Country
United Kingdom
This is a great idea Ian, is this only for your own garden or if we visit gardens.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
This is a great idea Ian, is this only for your own garden or if we visit gardens.
It's only for your own garden for now, although if adding them for gardens that you visit is popular, I can add another category to it further down the line :).

Ask a Question