Gardening crafts..

Reaction score
I LOVE the teapot! I must have one of those! They are pretty enough with blooming tea, but I love the idea of using one for a terrarium!

Aren't these soda can flowers really cute?

72c6526c7b2fd691a6271fc4308e3667.jpg

Chanell, all these ideas are practical and interesting.. I love this soda can flowers embellished with glass stone flowers.. Thanks a ton for posting this one... I need to collect the soda can first.. since I do not drink this stuff.. I may have to find them somewhere..

@ Claudine, that glass tea pot idea is really cute.. I must have one too.. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Maddie, I had a feeling you would say you don't drink soda. It would take me forever to save enough cans to make these, lol. Maybe there is someone you know who can save the cans for you?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
These can flowers look awesome:D . I drink soda so I can make something like this:p
They remind me of another decoration, in the picture somebody decorated a room with it but I think we can as well decorate our gardens this way:

dekoracja-pet%20z%20dna%20butelki.jpg

These flowers are made from plastic bottles bottoms.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Claudine those are so cute!!!!!

I have absolutely no use for that decoration whatsoever, but I want to make it, lol! I would love to make a large hanging from them that could serve as a room divider or a curtain. I always have plastic water bottles, but those bottoms are only on soda bottles.

Reaction score
Maddie, I had a feeling you would say you don't drink soda. It would take me forever to save enough cans to make these, lol. Maybe there is someone you know who can save the cans for you?
That is the issue..neither I nor the rest of the family drink soda.. we may have to collect them from friends or neighbors.. But I do really like them.
@ Claudine.. I really like those too.. they look really pretty.. I saw something similar to this a few weeks ago.. and forgot to post it.. :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Claudine those are so cute!!!!!

I have absolutely no use for that decoration whatsoever, but I want to make it, lol! I would love to make a large hanging from them that could serve as a room divider or a curtain. I always have plastic water bottles, but those bottoms are only on soda bottles.

Here, where I live, these bottoms are on every plastic bottle, including these with mineral water. I want to make a decoration like this and hang it in my window, above my miniature roses:D

These jar lanterns look so pretty:

diy-mason-jar-lanterns.jpg

And here is a spoon decoration:

img_8078_600x600.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I absolutely love this cat! Frogs are adorable too:D

This is another nice decoration made from stones:

decoration-idea-using-stones1.jpg

Reaction score
Maddie I found two things today on Pinterest that I thought you might find interesting. I think the first would work great for people who don't have a lot of space and want to add art to the garden.

58c8d4c4534e9d9e8444b0302e6a564a.jpg

The second idea I think could be interesting under the right conditions. You would have to adapt this if you did it on your balcony, but it could be pretty with the light coming through the wood.

3eb3b3acc07add87ff56d850faba6ff5.jpg

I love this fence. I have this same fence on my Pinterest board. It's amazing what you can do with some glass marbles.

Reaction score
Thanks Claudine! I found a few more you and Maddie might like:

tumblr_lqnjlkhmR01qh9jr9o1_500.jpg

This one comes from the artistic garden site. Follow this link for how to make the figure: http://www.artistic-garden.com/terra-cotta-pot-crafts-potpeople/

pot-man.jpg
It might be because I bake sometimes and make my own bread, but I just realized that those windchimes are made out of biscuit cutters. I have a couple of those but I can't spare them for a windchime because I need them to make biscuits. Those windchimes are cute, though.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I really like this decoration, it looks pretty and it's a perfect way to make something nice from things you don't use anymore:

cook-up-musical-souds-garden-spring-craft-photo-420-FF0507BACKA10.jpg

Reaction score
I really like this decoration, it looks pretty and it's a perfect way to make something nice from things you don't use anymore:

That's a pretty cool idea. When you cook or bake, you're supposed to replace your cutting tools like that apple cutter as soon as they get dull, so this gives all your old tools an attractive new use as a garden decoration.

Reaction score

Claudine, I would rather use that colander as a planter. I am really not sure if I would use one like this in my garden.. i like some dainty looking stuff like glass beads and tinsel LOL.. this is a bit too funky for me LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, I'm sure it would make a really nice and unique planter. I'm not sure if I'd decorate my garden with it either, I just love the idea of using products that we usually just throw away:D

Here is another example:

391WindChimes.jpg

It must make a nice and relaxing sound when wind blows:)

Reaction score
Maddie, I'm sure it would make a really nice and unique planter. I'm not sure if I'd decorate my garden with it either, I just love the idea of using products that we usually just throw away:D

Here is another example:

It must make a nice and relaxing sound when wind blows:)

Yeah, That is true.. I would also like to upcycle stuff rather than throw them away in the dump and add to the non bio-degradable waste. I love wind chimes. .. too.. :) I used to have a nice crystal one before my little one broke it..
Look at this colander planter.. I thought it was indeed very pretty.

Colander+planters.jpg

Ask a Question