Fruit trees

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I got a couple of 4x4s and some of the heavy duty wire I already had for grape vines I figure I could at least add to it as they grow .I got 12 foot ones and will cement them into the ground 2 feet and then run the wire like a cable system and that way if I have too I can just buy more 4x4's and add to it .These say they just need support for the limbs until the get strong enough

Reaction score
I have decorated my home garden by planting fruit trees. I have been growing Jabuticaba, cherry, passion fruit, strawberry and guava.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I have lots of fruit trees and even want lots more lots lots more .

j.w

Reaction score
WELCOME17.gif
Shirleyc Cox

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I have an apple tree and it produces lots and lots of apples, I just need to cut the branches from time to time. I also have 4 walnut trees and they produce even more walnuts that I'd like to have - and I really love walnuts, so you can imagine that it's a lot. Walnuts trees are great because they don't need anything special and they produce an enormous number of walnuts.

Ask a Question