FREE SWEET POTATO SLIPS IN DFW

unn

Reaction score
Country
United States
GIVING FREE: I have excess of Sweet Potato slips, planted in small containers. The varieties I have are: California purple (purple skin and flesh, Japanese- purple skin white flesh and the American- reddish skin and flesh. I am located in South Dallas area near I-20/I-35. If you are in DFW area, you are welcome to come and get it. First 4 persons to send me a DM will get 8-10 plants ready to be transplanted and I will send you my address and time to pick up. I don't expect any thing in trade, however I am looking for following if you have any of them: Giant / Dinner plate Dahlia tubers or rooted plant, Tree Collard, Madison Jasmine cuttings or rooted, Hardy Hibiscus that survives our freezes (not regular), Furmans red salvia, Toad Lilly, Heshiko onions/ Welsh/ Japanese Leek, Yacon root, Jerusalem artichokes, Hellebore, Peonies, Creeping Phlox, walk on me creeping thyme, Any Partial / full shade Perennial plants/ flowers/ evergreens or ground cover. OR any thing else you may want to give, but not required.

Attachments

• 20230523_193649.jpg
    20230523_193649.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well that would be handy unn, but it's rather a long way from Kent UK. :giggle:

Ask a Question