Poland
Bonsai trees are perfect for little fairies, aren't they?:D
Here is a really tiny and cute fairy garden:

bonsai.jpg

Reaction score
Bonsai trees are perfect for little fairies, aren't they?:D
Here is a really tiny and cute fairy garden:

bonsai.jpg
That does look perfect.. the moss and the little tree make the fairy garden picture perfect. I would have and a nice little fairy seated on the grass to complete the picture. I do love those neat steps and the walkway to the house.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Maddie, what I like the most about the fairy garden is how simple it is. It looks lovely and in my opinion it doesn't need any special decorations: the green grass, stairs and the little house is enough...well, maybe I would add a bonsai tree:D

Reaction score

MY Fairy Garden where I am writing the book
"The Fairy in My Left EYE" a whole new Era of the fairies. yet to be revealed as the fairies guide me on this quest.
See how I grow lush herbs within a makical Fairy Garden

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's a fairy dollhouse, I love dollhouses, I still dream about having one...:D I wouldn't play with it though, I would just look at it. I was thinking about buying one, but these that are really pretty are also really expensive. And I know that my boyfriend would laugh at me:p
Here is a giant fairy house, how do you feel about it:p ?:

fairies-376x500.jpg

Reaction score
Now those are great. Never saw anything like them before. What is the history or where do you find a lot of these. Each of the pictures was fasinating and quite fanciful. Beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Justusforus, if you want to have a fairy house in your garden, you can either purchase it or make it by yourself. I think that the second option is much more interesting. You can use sticks, stones, old toys, there are plenty of possibilities, just be creative and experiment. I love fairy houses too:D

Reaction score
Justusforus, if you want to have a fairy house in your garden, you can either purchase it or make it by yourself. I think that the second option is much more interesting. You can use sticks, stones, old toys, there are plenty of possibilities, just be creative and experiment. I love fairy houses too:D
Thank you for the suggestion. I agree that making my own would be quite fun and I would prefer a bit of the rustic homemade touch. I can't get over all the beautiful photographs cropping up on this site. Keep them coming!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Here is another picture:D:

9.JPG

I love the fairy house, because it's so detailed, some of the ornaments look like lace, it's very pretty!

Reaction score
Oh, I just LOVE fairy gardens! How beautiful and fantasy-like! My cousin has a fairy garden, but it's an indoor one. She has it on top of this balcony thing near the stairs. It is absolutely gorgeous, they just have to make sure the cats don't get to it! She has lots of Irish fairies in it. I'll have to take a picture sometime, it is beautiful! So is yours!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I love the little table. And there is a small bunny near the doorway. It's a really adorable fairy house.

Look, here is a miniature bed for fairies:

Hannah-Titania-Furniture-Fairy-Bed-Set-02.jpg

And here is an adorable bedroom, it looks comfortable!:) :

il_570xN.333213420.jpg

Ask a Question