Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It's raining here too. I'm scared that it will cause a flood. Today, a few streets in my city were underwater.
Oh well, it's better to be n optimist so I prefer to focus on something else.
I found a picture of a lovely fairy table:

3737118635_8819385c8c.jpg

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I love the tiny moss bed and it's adorable that tiny mushrooms just happen to be growing next to it.

Look like Common Wheel Mummy-Cap fungi:)

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
It's raining here too. I'm scared that it will cause a flood. Today, a few streets in my city were underwater.

I was wondering about you and the floods, been watching them on the news:eek:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I was wondering about you and the floods, been watching them on the news:eek:

Today, it's so much better, it's warm and sunny, it doesn't rain anymore so maybe we won't have to deal with the flood after all:D

If I was a fairy, I'd love to have chairs like these:

floral_furniture_2_006.JPG

Reaction score
Those chairs do look pretty indeed. Those cakes look delicious too.
Here are some delicate furniture I found
ClickHandler.ashx

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
It looks very subtle, more like some weird plants than furniture. I like it and I'm sure that fairies would like it too:)
Here is a beautiful chair perfect for a fairy princess:D :

4346869529_d4e9188e56_z.jpg

Reaction score
hi all i'm new here i love fairy gardens but have yet to attempt one myself mostly because i'm not sure how to keep the neighborhood strays out of it they seem to flock to my house

Reaction score
hi all i'm new here i love fairy gardens but have yet to attempt one myself mostly because i'm not sure how to keep the neighborhood strays out of it they seem to flock to my house
Estee, Welcome to The Gardening forum. Fairy gardens need not be huge or outdoors. You can create one indoors. he beauty of an indoor fairy garden is you could make one in a huge tray or a bowl, or even a basket. I am trying to grow one in my baking bowl which has cracked for some reason. The tinier it is the better. Nano fairy garden could move around with you unlike the others.

Reaction score
I considered doing something indoor but I have 2 cats & poor lighting options I have a great container for an outdoor garden I just need to figure out away to keep the cats & other critters from messing up the miniatures lol I would like to use the solar house (I think it's pictured a few pages back) & maybe some mini roses but I'm not sure if I should plant grass or something else for the "lawn"

Reaction score
Looking at my fennel, dill, cilantro and other herbs so lush and beautiful before I harvested them I was wondering if I could have made a little fairy garden with figurines and little houses among my lovely looking and sweet smelling herbs.
Does anyone here have a little fairy garden? Would you want to share some of your own pictures here?

Here are some cute looking ones...
Fairy-Garden-1024x7341.jpg

fairy-sightings.jpg

fairygarden01.jpg
Maddie this is beautiful,i just love youre fairy garden!!! Realy realy beautiful!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Here is a picture of a fairy house that was built near a miniature pond, isn't it absolutely adorable? A fairy who lives there can go swimming:D

miniaturefairygardenproject_thumb4.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I know, I've always dreamed about a pond...and a pond with a lovely fairy house would be even better:D
This one is whimsical but also really cute:

pondbonsai.jpg

Reaction score
I do love the nice little bonsai evergreen there. Those flowers look gorgeous too. That is a pretty fairy garden Claudine. I never tire of seeing these pretty works of arts and creations of love.

Ask a Question