Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
Maddie, I've never seen anything like this, I find it quite adorable. I love fairies:D

This is pretty:

DSC_0008.jpg

Zigs, these gnomes look creepy, I'm scared of them:p

This is really beautiful! and it looks really easy to recreate ;) I love the simplicity of it, but at the same time it's really eye-catching. I love the way those tiny plants look :) Do you know the name of the material those marbles are made of?

Reaction score
Ok I give up. Yep they do look pretty attractive. Not sure I would want a garden full of faries though. If I had a big enough garden where I could screen part of it off with a gated area to "Fairyland" might be a go-er.
I think I'de have to be careful who I invited over though!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I think that fairies are very sweet and friendly creatures, so I wouldn't worry about it:p Personally, I wouldn't mind having a garden full of fairies. I always imagine them to be like little humans with blue skin and transparent wings:D

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, I've found that I have this weakness for tiny cute things, and these definitely fit in that category! Turning a small herb garden seems like the perfect idea to me to make the space useful aesthetically as well as practically. :D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
I've always had a soft spot for tiny things too. Also, it's just so pleasant to imagine little fairies hiding among flowers.
Look at this cute table and chairs, I think that they're made of stones:

$T2eC16dHJHQFFhiC9KtVBRhQ2oFUO!~~60_35.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Hello, IrishFairycastles! It's nice to meet you. This fountain is beautiful, I really like it. I'm sure that fairies would love to live in these tiny houses on the top of it:)

Here is another cute house:

S-407(1)-S-429(4)-S-430(2)-S-431(2)-S-432(1)-S-359(1)_zoom.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Irishfairycastles - haha, no, I'm not that talented. I doubt if fairies would like to live in a house made by me:LOL:
Callingcolleen1 - it's a beautiful fairy garden!:D I love this tiny bridge and the white chair. Is it a frog sitting on it?:p

Reaction score
Yes, Thank you very much, and it is a little green frog, that little frog is very old, my mom gave it to me years ago. I am sure fairies would love to have a little house, you can make them quite easy or just use a bird house, apparently they like them too!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
Using a bird house as a fairy house sounds like a great idea! I think that fairies like birds, so they could live together, lol:D

I found something really adorable, look:

b4a578baab01459bed7a597d5f0efc27.jpg

I want a fairy hose like this!:love:

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to share my beginner fairy gardens with you :), I am soo inspired to make bigger ones, and also want to use baskets and a variety of different vessels. I love this hobby soo passionate about it and I feel like a big kid everytime I go shopping for accessories it's soo exciting. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Fairygarden5.jpg
    Fairygarden5.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 486
  • My1stfairygarden.jpg
    My1stfairygarden.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 517
  • fairygarden4.jpg
    fairygarden4.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 544
  • Fairy Garden XL 1.jpg
    Fairy Garden XL 1.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 505
  • fairygarden3.jpg
    fairygarden3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 502
Reaction score
Those are really cute, OP. I like the polka dotted mushrooms that look like a 1up mushroom from a Mario game.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
That's true, it reminds me of Mario games too:D I love polka-dotted everything, it's the cuttest pattern in the whole world! If I had a fairy house, I'd paint small dots on its roof, I'm sure fairies would love it:D

Ask a Question