Fairy gardens anyone?

Reaction score
Using a bird house as a fairy house sounds like a great idea! I think that fairies like birds, so they could live together, lol:D

I found something really adorable, look:

b4a578baab01459bed7a597d5f0efc27.jpg

I want a fairy hose like this!:love:

This is really cute! I would love to get something like that at home, it would look really pretty and sweet! Plus, it can't be that hard to do and I'm sure children would love to fantasize about that.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
Poland
This is really cute! I would love to get something like that at home, it would look really pretty and sweet! Plus, it can't be that hard to do and I'm sure children would love to fantasize about that.
I'm sure it's not hard at all to make something like this:) You could cut doors like this from paper or even paint them on your stairs, there are many possibilities:) It would be a really adorable decoration:)

Reaction score
It can be quite easy if you are well versed in this ;) I have a friend who does that kind of things, she woks with wood a lot, so I think I will ask her. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

Ask a Question