Expandable Garden Hose

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
animated-welcome-image-0032.gif

I don't personally use one in my garden, but you can find some review videos here: https://www.youtube.com/results?q=expandable+hose

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 8 B 15-20 F -9.4 -6.7c
Country
United Kingdom
I personally don't like them and find that they kink really easily, my choice would be the hoses which retract into a wall mounted cassette, they seem to be a lot more robust...In my opinion.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
USDA 10a - Sunset 22
Country
United States
I've recently seen 2 "better brands" of this types hose at HD. One was branded Miracle Grow and I can't remember the other, but it was a known name. Both were same and while not the wrinkly fabric, still a collapsible fabric, a little heavier duty the wrinkly type.

I was shopping with my mom for gardening items, including a couple new hose’s. They seemed to weigh a little less and might be easier to handle for her so we bought one. Fine so far.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
"Rory David" is a spammer from India, posting links to buy hoses - which is why his account is banned. However, as there have been some good responses, I've left the thread intact without the spam links :).

Ask a Question