Do you stake your pea plants?

Reaction score
Cross posted there, do you know what variety you got?

They are snap peas but I don't remember the whole name. We planted all the seeds and threw out the envelope it came in. We got the seeds at Walmart when I was looking for something else in the garden section. My daughter was looking at the seeds and asked if we could grow them. They didn't have a big selection of snap peas, so my guess is probably something more common that Walmart would sell.

Reaction score
I love planting peas. We plant snow peas and snap peas every year. When it comes time to pick them, I think we eat more off the vine than we collect in the basket. My daughter loves them and will eat them as a snack. I can`t complain as they are good for her and gets her to help out collecting them. Another thing my daughter likes are the grape tomatoes. Kids seem to like them as they are easy to pick and eat.

zigs

Cactus Grower, Kent.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
They are snap peas but I don't remember the whole name. We planted all the seeds and threw out the envelope it came in. We got the seeds at Walmart when I was looking for something else in the garden section. My daughter was looking at the seeds and asked if we could grow them. They didn't have a big selection of snap peas, so my guess is probably something more common that Walmart would sell.

Probably only the short ones then:)

Ask a Question